*~*All Organic - All The Time*~*

Monday, January 7, 2008

The Time Has Come

This time last year was National (or International?) Blog Delurker Week. I have no idea if anyone is doing it again this year on such a global scale, but I thought I would make this my own personal blog delurking week!

So if you read this blog, but don't comment, the time has come - as the walrus once said. Time to tell me who you are, what you're doing here, or just pop in and say "hey! you suck!" or... you know, whatever. :)

See that little "comment" linkie? Go ahead and click it... then post. It's that easy! You know you want to...
Besides, it's your personal responsibility.
Because:
Or prevent forest fires... I can't remember which...

5 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

I can't really delurk since I comment occasionally... but I thought maybe I'd let you know that you haven't gotten rid of me yet! *wink*

Sandy said...

Me too, I come around leave a comment once in a while but enjoy reading often. Keep up the good work!

pussreboots said...

Not really a delurk. More of a hello.

Lydia Netzer said...

Hmm. It's my first time here, but I'll delurk anyway! I popped in via Blog365. I *love* the yellow color of your blog -- that is a lovely, lovely mustard. I dunno when I've seen a yellow blog that I really liked, but I love yellow, and your yellow is fantastic. :) How's that for a shallow comment! Aren't you glad you asked? Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to previous posters... have posted occasionally. :)

Are *you* delurking on others' blogs? ;)